- Wood Group Industrial Services Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 22 Jun 2004
- Latest confirmation statement
- 22 Jun 2020
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2019
- Type of accounts
- Full Accounts
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 06 Jul 2021
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2021
- SIC 2003
- 4525 — Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- SIC 2007
- 43999 — Specialised Construction Activities (Other Than Scaffold Erection) N.e.c.
- Related names
- John Wood Group, JP Kenny, Mustang Engineering
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|30 Dec 2014||Present||Wood Group Industrial Services Limited|
|30 Jul 2004||30 Dec 2014||Pyeroy Group Limited|
|22 Jun 2004||30 Jul 2004||Sandco 850 Limited|
DueDil descriptionWood Group Industrial Services Limited was set up on 22 Jun 2004 and has its registered office in Mansfield. Its current status is listed as "active". It currently has 3 directors. The company employs 1000-2499 people.
John Wood Group PLC is a multinational energy services company with headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Companies House description
Private limited with Share Capital