Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital, exempt from using "Limited"
- Incorporation date
- 28 Mar 1989
- Latest confirmation statement
- 07 Oct 2019
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2018
- Type of accounts
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 21 Oct 2020
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2020
- SIC 2003
- 8532 — Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- SIC 2007
- 88990 — Other Social Work Activities Without Accommodation N.e.c.
- Related names
- Registered address 19 Rea Street South
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|21 Mar 2006||Present||Islamic Relief Worldwide|
|28 Mar 1989||21 Mar 2006||Islamic Relief|
DueDil descriptionIslamic Relief Worldwide was registered on 28 Mar 1989 with its registered office in Birmingham. The business has a status listed as "active". It currently has 6 directors. The company's first director was Moustafa Tolba. The business currently employs 250-499 people.
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an international humanitarian organisation that provides development programs and humanitarian relief around the globe, regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief. Founded in 1984 in the United Kingdom, it states that it delivers its projects in over 30 countries.
Companies House description
The group engaged in promoting sustainable livelihoods through integrated development and environmental custodians and also tackle the roots causes of poverty, making sure the world's vulnerable people have real influence. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Total incoming resources.