Women For Women International (UK)
- Women For Women International (UK)
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital, exempt from using "Limited"
- Incorporation date
- 09 Dec 2005
- Latest confirmation statement
- 09 Dec 2019
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2018
- Type of accounts
- Full Accounts
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 23 Dec 2020
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2020
- SIC 2003
- 8532 — Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- SIC 2007
- 88990 — Other Social Work Activities Without Accommodation N.e.c.
- Related names
- Women for Women
- Registered address 49 - 51 East Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|09 Dec 2005||Present||Women For Women International (UK)|
DueDil descriptionWomen For Women International (UK) was set up on 09 Dec 2005 and has its registered office in London. Its current status is listed as "active". It currently has 15 directors. The company's first directors were Anne Derryn Greenstock, Christine Fisher, Naila Kabeer. The company employs 20-49 people.
Companies House description
To relieve and assist women in any part of the world who are the victims of war or civil strife, to influnce public opinion to make representationTo promote, encourage, carry out or commission research, surveys, studies or other work, making the useful results and provide and assist in the provision of money. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Total Income.