- Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital
- Incorporation date
- 15 May 2007
- SIC 2003
- 8532 — Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- SIC 2007
- 88990 — Other Social Work Activities Without Accommodation N.e.c.
- Registered address 10 Queen Street Place
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|15 May 2007||Present||Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited|
DueDil descriptionMadeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited was incorporated on 15 May 2007 and is located in London. The company's status is listed as "active". It currently has 7 directors. The company's first directors were Brian Nelson Kennedy, Douglas Skehan, John Mccann, Peter John Benedict Hubner.
Companies House description
To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia Da Luz, Portugal, to procure that Madeleine's abduction is throughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice. Limited by guarantee.